The WPI is preparing select digital supplements to the following artists’ catalogue raisonnés:
- Paul Gauguin: Paintings and Sculpture (1873–1888)
- Camille Pissarro: Paintings
- Odilon Redon
- Édouard Manet
- Albert Marquet: Paintings
- Claude Monet
The WPI will also publish the following entirely new digital catalogue raisonnés:
- Tom Wesselmann Catalogue Raisonné
- Paul Gauguin: Paintings, Drawings and Sculpture from 1889–1903
- Camille Pissarro: Gouaches and Pastels
- Pierre-Auguste Renoir: Paintings, Drawings and Pastels
- Kees Van Dongen: Paintings
The WPI will begin to accept submissions for works by Tom Wesselmann in June 2020.
To submit a work of art for possible inclusion in one of the WPI’s digital catalogue raisonnés, please create an Account and complete a Request for Inclusion, which should include information on the work, digital images, a fully-executed Submission & Consultation Agreement, and payment of the $2,000 inclusion request fee.